Get A Free Quote
Moving your commercial office is a lot more complicated than household moving, since confidential documents and fragile machinery is involved in the moving process. Commercial moving requires thoughtful planning to be able to carry out business inventory in a quick and efficient manner.
What sets Vital Movers apart from all the other commercial moving companies, is that we have the right experience in all types of office move planning and can help you deal with property challenges that come with your business space.
At Vital Movers, we have years of experience in the moving industry, and have always prided ourselves on the ability to create a valuable journey for you, and your inventory. Our team works hard to relocate your commercial freight in a stress-free way so that you can put your focus on the other important aspects of your move.
Our goal is to create a memorable experience for our customers by going above and beyond to deliver and fulfill quality and professionalism every step of the way. Our philosophy is to never stop learning about the industry, and to continuously share our innovative knowledge to sustain and further develop successful relationships with our customers.
Equipment Used For Commercial Movers
Since commercial moving requires our team to continuously move up and down elevators and/or stairs, it is essential that we have focused on using highly developed tools and equipment to get the job done in a successful manner the whole way through.
Tools and equipment that you should expect to see from us during your move include:
- Two-wheel Dolly : These are frequently used to carry bins and boxes, which are efficient during the long walks between the truck and the unit.
- Four-wheel Dolly : These allow for heavy weight and sizable items such as appliances and furniture to be quickly and easily transported between the truck and the unit.
- Liftgates : These are attached on the truck to allow for loading large appliances more quickly and efficiently, and with less exertion.
- Up-to-Date Tool Kit : These tools will help the movers with the disassembly and reassembly of your furniture and other items.
When you work with Vital Movers, you are guaranteeing yourself a proficient and successful relocation completed within an ideal timeframe. Every commercial moving package comes with:
- Guaranteed safety. The most challenging part of a mover’s job is to ensure that all your boxes are safely packed and transported. Our commercial movers use safe business practices throughout the process. Additionally, our services are also insured, so in the unlikely event we’ll damage any of your items, you can rest assured everything is covered.
- Complimentary phone call before the move to discuss and plan every aspect of the move.
- Complimentary packing to help you save time.
- Professional packing service. We bring all the packing supplies and materials needed to safely protect your belongings (blankets, wrapping supplies etc).
- Specialty moving boxes for fragile items.
- We will get there on the day to disassemble all the furniture.
- State of the art tools and equipment to load the moving truck with your belongings (liftgages, various dolly types, tools etc).
- Outstanding service after your move where our team has cleaned up the flooring area before delivering the truck to your next destination.
Office Relocation Tips To Follow:
- Make sure your computers, furniture, and other equipment are appropriately labelled.
It won’t affect the work of our commercial moving services in any way, but you will be able to get back to work sooner, especially if your office is of a larger size.
- Have a clear plan where to place everything in your new office after the relocation.
Organize a scheme as to where to place all your furniture, electronics, and other possessions, so that our office moving professionals can place them in their needed locations quickly and easily after the unloading stage. Our dedicated and skilled moving coordinators will help guide you to prepare the moving plan and will gladly answer any of your questions regarding office moving and relocation.
- Have the little details packed and ready to move.
Although our dedicated team will be more than happy to assist with packing your belongings with our complimentary service, it is crucial to note that little details such as papers, pens, markers, and other small items are best to be packed beforehand, in order to focus on transporting the larger elements.