Get A Free Quote
We believe in up-front pricing and excellent customer service
Contact us today and we will guide you through the process of preparing for your move and answer all your questions.
why choose us?
- Quick quotes & competitive rates
- Professional, reliable, and efficient movers
- Highly flexible and accommodating
- 10+ years in business
- Licensed and Insured
- Trusted and devoted customer service
- Packing, disassembly, and assembly services
- Express moving
Frequently Asked Questions
Moving items in and out of properties is not as easy as it seems. Our team of professionals go above and beyond in achieving your selected services, and strive on creating a smooth and efficient move from start to finish.
With years of experience and industry knowledge, our team is sure to get the job done right from the moment your packages are loaded onto the truck to the moment they are unloaded and carefully placed at your desired destination.
We’re more than happy to take the stress out of any moving journey by protecting your belongings throughout the entire move. We prioritize your time by doing our best to prevent delays and last-minute changes. You can feel at peace knowing that your next move is in good hands with Vital Movers.
Vital Movers is aware that you may be unavailable to be present during the moving process. Therefore, although you’re not required to physically be there, we do ask that you make the necessary arrangements to further simplify the experience.
While we’re more than capable of coordinating the move by ourselves, it is in your best interest that a trusted individual is there to supervise the loading and unloading process, as this will greatly reduce the risk of any items getting damaged, lost, misplaced, or left behind in the process.
Absolutely not! Vital Movers is ready to work 24/7 to make sure that you’re satisfied with your transition. Night rates are however slightly higher in price, so it’s best to give us a call if you have any additional questions about our hours of operation and rates.
Unfortunately, Vital Movers does not offer any services outside of Canada. However, we do offer various moving services within the country. You can access our locations page for more information or call us for any additional questions and/or concerns.
Yes, all freight and inventory is covered by insurance.
However, While you are entitled to compensation for any items damaged or lost through your movers’ negligence, the compensation will not be based on the actual monetary value of these items, so we recommend that you move any valuable items yourself if possible.
Due to every project being unique, we cannot give you an estimate before we receive more information about both your current and transitioning property. We will base your cost estimate on various factors, including:
- the number of bedrooms in the current property
- the list of inventory that needs to be moved
- the distance between the pick-up site and the destination
- the number of movers required to perform the job
We will aim to complete the move in a single trip by sending a truck large enough to accommodate your inventory. In the event that another truck and additional trips are required, they will be added to your service at no additional charge.
We recommend that you book your moving service as soon as possible, especially if you require our services during the peak summer season. This will give us sufficient time to plan and execute your service smoothly.
If your move requires a long-distance route, you may need to book several weeks in advance. The distance between your pickup site and your destination/delivery site is an important factor to consider when calculating the time needed to complete the move.
Vital Movers is in the constant loop about area regulations and conditions. With that in mind, it is critical to plan ahead for every aspect of your move, and for us to stay informed on factors such as the amount of inventory for your move, the weight, size, and other essential measures. However, it is important to note that potential unforeseen delays around whether conditions, traffic, construction, and other circumstances.
We understand that unexpected incidents may arise and you may need to reschedule or cancel your move. If this happens to be the case, please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can accordingly perform the service when required. Your security deposit may be refundable if we receive your rescheduling request by a certain deadline.
Namely, as per our policy, we retain security deposits for moves that have been canceled or rescheduled within 3 days or 72 hours of the scheduled date. If you reschedule within 72 hours of the original date, we will require a second security deposit.
Our reputable team has designed precautionary measures when transporting your goods to their rightful destination. The following services are provided during your move:
- We offer complimentary protective padding designed to secure and layer your furniture and other items during transportation by wrapping them in special moving blankets included in the base rate.
- As well, you can request additional protection, including stretch wrap and bubble wrap for all your inventory.
- Vital Movers are not responsible for moving pets. While we understand that moving your pets by yourself or arranging for some temporary accommodation for them may be inconvenient, having them ride in the truck with other inventory is not the safest decision for any animal.
- Vital Movers are as well not responsible for moving plants, as the back of the truck may get hot and dry out the plants. It is ideal for the owner to move their own plants or ask a friendly member of our team to help move them into your car before the moving process.
- We do not move perishable items, hazardous substances, weapons, or anything of such matters.
Additionally, during the moving process, we do cover your flooring with state of the art protection and will be cleaning up the area once all items are safely secure in the truck.
We accept cash payments, credit cards, and e-transfers.
Our trucks are cleaned on a regular basis. Along with this, moving blankets and shrink wrap will be used to ensure your belongings get to the new address clean and damage-free.